Collegiate & College Prep Performance
Collegiate and College Prep Performance focuses on year-round physical training with an individual and sport specific approach. This type of training can also be geared to multi-sport athletes with more than one competitive season in a calendar year. Housed within the Dynamic Fitness Training System (DFTS™) model, the professional addresses proper periodization to ensure the athlete stays healthy and performs optimally.
- General Physical Preparation (GPP) – following a season, GPP is critical for body recovery by focusing on joint mobility and stability, strength foundation, and technical movement
- Off-Season Training – the goal here is simply increase physical output in strength gains, speed, agility, and overall sports performance.
- Pre-Season Training – athlete focus is on force and speed application, training intensity, and peaking the competition season
- In-Season Training – athlete focus is maintaining off-season training gains and progress to reduce performance decline during a season and help decrease chance of injury
- DFTS™ Prehab – corrective foundation focusing on developing a strong and balanced core to help protect athletes from injury and boost physical performance.