Athletes on a team count on one another to perform as a cohesive unit. Performance strength and conditioning is an integral component for any successful team. Using the Dynamic Fitness Training System (DFTS™) our performance modalities assist the athletes in reducing injury and optimizing performance while working together for a common goal.
- Performance Assessments – athlete learns how they perform in comparison to teammates
- Joint Stabilization and Control – body awareness in all planes of motion
- Movement Deceleration – injury prevention
- Linear Speed and Agility - developing the technical skills of running and changing directions
- Strength Development – weight room training progression
- Plyometric Capability & Development – practicing proper elastic and explosive patterns improving speed and power